large silver echeveria succulent on a wide band from midsummer
Everyone's favorite indestructible household plant, this echeveria succulent was propagated in my studio windows then cast in sterling silver. The midsummer succulents are full of water and have amazing volume. The casting sits on a wide sterling silver band and comes in whole and half sizes.
This exact ring can be yours just select your size. Not that a heavy ring like this needs a tight fit.
- SHIPPING/ RETURNS
• Bronze pendents on rhodium plated chain with clasp
• Silver pendants on sterling silver chain with clasp
• Gold Vermeil pendants on gold plated chains with a spring clasp
• Rings on sterling silver ring band
• Earring posts and hooks are sterling silver or gold plated
• A thick coat of 14k Gold plated over cast Sterling Silver.
• Please specify the chain length in your order
• all chains for bronze pendents are a 1.4mm rhodium plated chain with a lobster clasp
• 16 and 18 inch sterling silver chains are a 1.3 mm delicate sterling silver chain with spring clasp
• 20, 24, and 30 inch sterling silver chains are a 1.5mm sterling silver chain with a small lobster clasp
• adjustable and custom lengths are available- just add it to your order note
• Update your chain HERE
• Sizes 3-14 listed
• Whole and half available, make custom sizing request in the order notes
• One free resizing is included in ring order, just let me know and send it back
• Order a ring sizer for $3 HERE . Ships for FREE!
•SMALL fits up to a 5.75-inch wrist
•MEDIUM fits up to a 6.25-inch wrist
•LARGE fits up to a 6.75-inch wrist
•EXTRA LARGE fits up to a 7.25-inch wrist
•ADJUSTABLE Up to 7.25-inch wrist
TO CLEAN : Use soap and water with a tooth brush in a circular motion or a polishing cloth.
Each piece has an oxidized finish. Well loved and frequently worn pieces will actually get BRIGHTER as you wear them.
Looking for the best option? Email me at email@example.com. You can send the piece back and I will send it back fully restored.
Bronze and sterling silver styles ship in 3-5 business days.
Gold Vermeil and Fine Jewelry may be made to order and can take up to 4 weeks to ship. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for an exact ship date.
All packages are shipped USPS first class mail, with tracking, but you will be able to choose UPS or local pickup/delivery at checkout.
Each order is packaged with love in a oatmeal colored kraft paper box with collection and brand cards inside and tied with a ribbon. Most orders come in a recylcable padded mailer.
I want you to love and wear your jewelry and will work with you to make sure it is exactly what you want.
Standard orders can be returned for a full refund within 15 days of purchase, after that you will receive store credit.
We Also Recommend
I really love the ring my boyfriend got for me for my birthday. Its very sturdy, I've worn it every single day for almost a year and a half. Very wonderful mixure of real plant life and metal jewery.