A few ways to find your ring size and get your perfect fit for the ring your heart desires.
sterling silver morel mushroom necklace
This morel necklace is perfect for mushroom lovers and foragers! This piece is cast in solid silver preserving unique dimension and texture from the source plant.
Measurements: 1" tall x 0.4" wide focal, 16" silver chain
Each piece is cast from the actual plant in solid bronze or sterling silver.
• Bronze pendents on rhodium plated chain with clasp
• Silver pendants on sterling silver chain with clasp
• Gold Vermeil pendants on gold plated chains with a spring clasp
• Rings on sterling silver ring band
• Earring posts and hooks are sterling silver or gold plated
• A thick coat of 14k Gold plated over cast Sterling Silver.
• Please specify the chain length in your order
• all chains for bronze pendents are a 1.4mm rhodium plated chain with a lobster clasp
• 16 and 18 inch sterling silver chains are a 1.3 mm delicate sterling silver chain with spring clasp
• 20, 24, and 30 inch sterling silver chains are a 1.5mm sterling silver chain with a small lobster clasp
• adjustable and custom lengths are available- just add it to your order note
• Update your chain HERE
• Sizes 3-14 listed
• Whole and half available, make custom sizing request in the order notes
• One free resizing is included in ring order, just let me know and send it back
• Order a ring sizer for $3.50 HERE . Ships for FREE!
•SMALL fits up to a 5.75-inch wrist
•MEDIUM fits up to a 6.25-inch wrist
•LARGE fits up to a 6.75-inch wrist
•EXTRA LARGE fits up to a 7.25-inch wrist
•ADJUSTABLE Up to 7.25-inch wrist
sterling silver morel mushroom necklace
How do I care for my piece?
Silver & bronze: Wipe with dry abrasive sponge to remove excess oxidization.
Gold vermeil: Wipe gently with a dry polishing cloth.
Avoid wearing in water or with sunscreen, lotion, or perfume. DO NOT use commercial jewelry cleaning solutions. Store in a cool, dry place.
Is there an actual twig in there? Is it dipped in metal?
No, the actual plant or twig is not inside the piece. I cast pieces in solid bronze or sterling silver - they are not dipped, painted, or plated. The lost wax casting process allows for the forms to live on after the specimens burn out in the kiln.
What is the casting process?
Found natural ephemera becomes treasured jewelry in silver, bronze, or gold. All pieces by Tree Trunk Arts are created with a lost wax casting process that ensures each piece is entirely unique. Chosen plant parts are encased in wet plaster to create a mold. Plaster molds enter a kiln for 8+ hours, burning out all plant material. Metal is centrifugally thrown into the remaining mold creating a solid metal model ready to become heirloom-quality jewelry
In stock pieces ship next business day.
Regular collection ships in 3-5 business days.
Gold vermeil and fine jewelry collections are made to order and can take up to weeks to ship. Please send an email to email@example.com if you need an exact ship date.
Eco Friendly Wrapping
An eco-friendly jewelry box tied with raffia ribbon keeps pieces
safe inside a recyclable padded mailer.
Returns and exchanges
I want you to love your tree trunk arts jewelry. I’ll work with
you to make sure it is exactly what you have in mind.
Made from botanicals
True-to-nature is more than a mantra, it’s the why and how behind every piece I make. Each piece of jewelry is created from once living elements - an ash seed, a succulent rosette, a chestnut twig. An exact replica is made by lost wax casting. Molten metal is poured into a one-time use mold of the plant.
I'm Collyn, the one woman show that is tree trunk arts. It all started in 2009 while pursuing a degree in Jewelry and Metalsmithing. I discovered that found object casting combined my love of collecting bits of nature with fire and metal.
Handmade in Detroit
Plant specimens are collected on my travels across the US and from my own garden. The magic happens in my basement metalsmithing studio located in my historic Detroit home.
Mother's Day is right around the corner and we are faced with the age old question...what to get the mothers in your life? succulent necklace: leaf small peperomia -...
As trees are so near and dear to what I do I have partnered with ONE TREE PLANTED, in a one for one tree planting program with every E Newsletter sign up and...
True-to-nature is more than a mantra, it is the why and how behind every piece I make. Each piece of jewelry is created from a once living elements- an ash seed, a succulent rosette, a chestnut twig. An exact replica is made by casting, pouring molten metal into a one time use mold of the plant.